DaFiN is proud to collaborate with the creators and innovators at VISSLA for the seventh year on the DaFiN x VISSLA 7.0 signature colorway.
- The perfect balance of comfort and power.
- Fun for any water activity from swimming to bodyboarding.
- Endorsed by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, United States Lifesaving Association and used by the best professional watermen and waterwomen around the world.
- Fins float in salt water.
- Lightweight and great for travel.
- Fins can be worn on either foot.
- Made with quality, natural rubber.
The foot pocket is a separate chamber of low durometer rubber combined with a high durometer foot plate. The pocket is silky smooth and soft over the top of the toes and foot to prevent blisters and chafing while the bottom of the pocket is rigid to transmit power to the blade. Fin socks or booties are not required for comfort.
At speed the “strakes” generate a vortex of water from the trailing edge forming a barrier to help prevent the outflow of water from around the raised foot pocket resulting in an element of control and maneuverability across the face of a wave or in turbulent water.
DaFiN/Kicks sizes are based on US Men’s Shoe Sizes. The size chart shows conversion to Women’s, EU and UK sizing. Length is the most important measurement: heel to longest toe.
We do not make ‘narrow’ or ‘wide’ versions of DaFiN. The foot pocket is soft, comfortable, and stretches to accommodate width.
Increase your size selection if you plan to wear a bootie, however, our foot pockets are so comfortable a bootie is not needed for comfort.